Knowing every dimension of store and home is essential for creating the perfect town. Here are their measurements of Animal Crossing New Horizons.
Animal Crossing: New Horizons requires the player to know the dimensions of each store and upgrade the house on their tropical island to help them customize the right one. Here is the list of each dimension for the game stores and houses. Animal Crossing: New Horizons is a game that throws its player to a tropical island with no more than two friends, a tycoon raccoon, and the nature that surrounds them. The player must start from the left to help make this deserted island a tropical cruise known all over the world. The player started their ACNH journey from the lower beginning, beginning their experience on the island living in a small tent. The player will grind by shaking trees, collecting fruits and branches, and making tools to help them make money on the island.
The game went on and sold several million copies and continues to dominate the hearts and minds of the players. A big factor in Animal Crossing: New Horizons is the experience of building a new town from scratch. Each island is unique, but placing a few houses and shops in specific locations can help create a specific vibe from the island. Putting the house in the wrong location can cause OCD in some players about its location. This guide will help players by providing them with measurements to help them perfect their home and store locations across the island.
Since the islands of ACNH unique in size, it helps players determine the exact size of each building in the game. As the The player begins to expand their empire on the island, their homes will continue to grow, and stores will begin to open in various locations around the island. Players can move buildings, bridges and create inclines along the scenery of their islands if they want to better manage the space. However, each building in the game has a different dimension that players must be aware of before moving shops and bridges to ACNH. Each Store and House Dimension in Animal Crossing: New Horizons.
Here is the complete list of each home layout and store layout to help players design their island.
- The First Home: This location is unlocked after completing the 5,000 Nook Miles loan on the project. It comes with a 7X4 floor plan and includes 80 slots for storage. This is the first home upgrade of the game and will be available in the first few days of play. If players want to move their first house, it costs 30,000 bells to do so.
- The Second Home Upgrade: This one was given to the player after paying off the 98,000 Bell loan for First Home. This makes the floor a little bigger, bringing it to an eight-by-eight system and bringing the total storage volume from 80 slots to 120 slots. It may take a few days to complete, but selling bugs and fish is the most effective way to pay for it early.
- Backroom Upgrade: This home upgrade to ACNH can be used after paying off the 198,000 Bell loan for the Second Home upgrade. This is the first housing upgrade that will bring one more room to the house. The dimensions of this extra room are six-by-six and give the player more storage space, bringing it to a total of 240. Players now need to be more cunning with all this extra space. .
- Left Room Upgrade: This home upgrade will be available after paying off the 348,000 Bell loan for the Back Room upgrade. It adds an additional six-by-six rooms to the left side of the house and brings total storage to 360 items. Also, players can now transfer their mailboxes to their property.
- Right Room Upgrade: This home upgrade will be available after paying off the 548,000 Bell loan for the Left Room upgrade. It adds an additional six-by-six rooms to the right side of the home and brings total storage to 400 items. Also, players can now customize their front doors.
- Upgrading to the Second Floor: This home upgrade can be used after paying the 758,000 Bell Loan for the Right Room upgrade. It adds a ten-to-ten second floor bedroom to customize. It also includes storage upgrades, bringing in a total of 800 items. Players can once again start customizing the siding of their homes.
- Basement Upgrade: This home upgrade will be available after paying the 1,248,000 Bell Loan for the Second floor upgrade. It adds an additional ten-by-ten floors to the basement. It also leads to total amount of storage items up to 1600 slots.
- Nook’s Cranny: 7 wide by 4 high outside. If players want to move Nook’s Cranny, it costs 50,000 bells to do so.
- Museum: 7 wide by 4 tall outside. The museum also costs 50,000 bells to move ACNH.
- Campsites: 4 wide by 4 tall outside. To move a campsite, it costs 10,000 bells ACNH.
- Able Sisters Taylor Shop: 5 width by 4 height outside. Players must release 50,000 bells if they want to move the Able Sisters Taylor Shop.
- Barangay House: 4 wide by 4 tall outside. Players can relocate unwanted or less important village houses by paying 10,000 bells.
- stairs: 2 wide by 4 long exteriors.
- Bridges: each bridge to ACNH 4 spaces in width and can be built on water.
- Interests: to build a slope, players will need 2 widths of 1 high cliff spaces and an additional 2 widths of 3 high ground spaces below.
This information is essential for planning island locations. Players who want the exact dimensions of certain properties will find the value of this information. It also helps players who plan to build around these structures, such as planting flowers or trees. The game goes on adding new features every month with free updates. For the month of June, the Wedding Season event will take place, allowing players to collect DIY recipes surrounding weddings. These events only happen for a limited time, so be sure to collect them when they appear before they disappear forever.
Animal Crossing: New Horizons available on the Nintendo Switch.
Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith Funny Dark Game
About the Author