Mount And Blade 2 can be a challenging game to play and progress. With the cheats in this guide, players can easily take advantage of any campaign.
TaleWorld’s Medieval game, Mountain And Blade 2: Bannerlord, can be a tough sandbox game. Study this guide and find out which cheats will most change the gaming experience. on Mount And Blade 2, the characters created by the player are not special characters within the game. Unlike many other RPGs, the player -controlled character has no fate or prophecy to be fulfilled. However, it is up to the player to play on their own journey. However, that doesn’t speed up the combat of the game nor does it speed up the process of getting gold and XP.
on Mount And Blade 2, players can easily avoid grinding to get XP and gold just by using cheats. Mount And Blade 2 also a game where players can gather multiple armies and fight in factions. One way to ensure that the player’s army always wins the battle is to use cheats to knock down all the enemy fighters. Players can also in the end create their own kingdoms and what a quicker way to establish authority than to unquestionably win every war.
If playing without cheats, Mount And Blade 2 presents a somewhat scary and difficult world of but instead of engaging in dangerous battles, players can only spawn gold and experience. With all the freedom to make jokes in the Middle Ages, Mount And Blade 2 is a prime example of a sandbox game. Perhaps the biggest part of sandbox games is that they can be customized and modified everything the player wants. This guide will reveal in-game cheats that can be used to modify the current campaign or new character.
How to Unlock Cheat Mode in Mount And Blade 2: Bannerlord
Fortunately, TaleWorlds has players with console command cheats and hotkey cheats for combat as well. To use it, however, players must first use the cheat mode. To do this, players have to use it in the game config because it cannot be activated on the console. First, close the game and open file explorer. Then, navigate to the documents tab and open the folder labeled “Mount and Blade II Bannerlord“. Four other folders should appear inside that. If a folder is missing, which is an issue faced by some players, reinstall the game or verify cache integrity in the game via Steam.If all the folders are available, select the configs folder and open it.
The option to enable cheat mode is located in the document titled “engine_config”. These config documents can be opened in most word programs available, but Notepad is likely to be the default on most Windows computers. Once opened, players will see the full list of options available for change. To activate cheat mode, look for the option marked “Cheat_mode = 0” and to change the option, just replace “0” with “1”. Changes are made once players save and exit the config document and the cheat mode is already next. Mount And Blade 2 launching. To turn off cheat mode, just access the same config document again and replace “1” with “0”.
List of Hotkey Cheats On Mount And Blade 2: Bannerlord
Once cheat mode is turned on, players can continue with a saved game or start a new one. One way to check if cheat mode is available is by loading a previously saved or ongoing character and opening their inventory. On the left side of the screen, all the items in the game should be available for selecting your inventory. Players can choose whether or not they want to get items from this menu, but this notifies that cheat mode is available. The game can still be played normally and the menus for buying and stealing will not be affected in cheat mode.
The following hotkey cheats have already been tested in the game on an ongoing character:
- CTRL + F4: While fighting, an enemy fell.
- CTRL + ALT + F4: While in battle, the entire enemy army was immediately knocked down.
- CTRL + Left Click: While on the map screen, teleport the party to the location by clicking.
- CTRL + H: While in combat or walking around, improve the player character completely.
- CTRL + Shift + H: While in combat, fix the player’s horse full.
- CTRL + F2: While fighting, a friendly soldier fell.
- CTRL + F3: While fighting, the player is knocked down.
- CTRL + Shift + F3: While riding, the player’s horse is knocked down.
- CTRL + F6: Knocked down one of the player’s troops.
- CTRL + SHIFT + F6: All player troops are knocked down.
Console Command Cheats On Mount And Blade 2: Bannerlord
For players looking to do things like give themselves gold and levels, look no further. Cheat mode allows Players to use console commands (ALT + `) to modify specific aspects of the game. Single-player commands are easily found by typing “campaign.” (including weather). The console should then display a drop-down list that players can scroll through and use at will. To bring up a wider list, just enter “help” in the console.
The following console commands are tested in the game on a continuous character (Replace # with a value):
- Add the gold: campaign.add_gold_to_hero #
- Add Focus Points: campaign.add_focus_points_to_hero #
- Add Skill XP: campaign.add_skill_xp_to_hero (name of skill) (#) (Name of hero)
- Add Fame: campaign.add_renown_to_clan #
- Add Influence: campaign.add_influence #
- List all troop IDs: campaign.give_troops_help
- Add some troops to the party: campaign.give_troops (troop ID) (#)
- Complete the current search: campaign.complete_active_quest
- Cancel Active Search: campaign.cancel_active_quest
- Pregnancy and child: kampanya.panamkon_bata
- Provide Specific Item: campaign.give_item_to_main_party [ItemName] [Amount]
- Put all character skills in a certain amount: campaign.set_all_skills_main_hero [Value]
- Put all the skills of a specific character to a specific level: campaign.set_skills_of_hero [Level] [HeroName]
- Add Skill XP To Troops: campaign.give_troops_xp [Number]
- Reset partner stats to 0: campaign.add_companion
- Provides 100 of each rafting material to all party members: campaign.add_crafting_materials
- Force the AI to attack a particular settlement: campaign.ai_siege_settlement [HeroName] [SettlementName]
- Start of World War: campaign.start_world_war
- The factions declare war on each other: kampanya.declare_war [Faction1] [Faction2]
- Give All Set Amount of Gold: campaign.add_gold_to_all_heroes [Number]
Mount and Blade 2 available in Early Access form on PC.
The Best Assassin’s Creed Game Revealed For Nintendo Switch