Having a good set of living room tables can create function, structure and style in your space.
I designed a new set of occasional tables that are easy to build using basic tools, full size and made of basic, sturdy materials, with a chunky leg twist. It’s important to have smooth, clean lines that don’t get boring.
We’ve had this set in our living room for a few weeks, and honestly, I’m really hurt. They are sturdy, comfortable, useful, but still stylish. They were very careful. They work well with small children with no sharp outer edges. I am glad you can share this collection.
Links to Other Plans in this Collection
- Chunky Leg Square Coffee Table Plans
- Chunky Leg Console Table Plans (coming soon)
- Chunky Leg Rectangle Coffee Table Plans
- Chunky Leg Desk (coming soon)
- Chunky Leg Bench (coming soon)
- Chunky Leg Hall Tree (coming soon)
Make a Video
This set is a quick and easy build. All pieces follow the same basic steps as the coffee table, so please watch that video before building: