Why Store a Countertop Product?
If you have more countertop space in your kitchen, keeping products in plain sight has its benefits-
- It’s easy to keep track of stock and know when to buy more products
- Easy to install products
- The healthy product remains useful – my kids ate three times as many apples a day since the apples appeared
- The convenience of the countertop makes it easy to add lots of vegetables to meals – no more digging and garlic in the pantry
- Saves space in the refrigerator and pantry
- Easy to clean and remove damaged products
- Adds a beautiful element to the kitchen decor
Why Make This Potato Bin?
- Only about $ 20 per wood
- Size wise to hold 10 pounds of product per section
- The foot design is easy to move and clean underneath
- Solid wood is safer to eat – great for storing raw product
- Can be finished to fit your kitchen
- Stackable for extra storage
- Easily adjust the height to fit your space
- Nice look at the farmhouse – for the farm to table element
- Our free step by step plans make it easy!