Food … it’s a revolving storehouse and organizational challenge we all face. The pantry is a must in new homes. But what happens if you don’t have enough pantry?
My friend and co-worker Jen, who considers herself a new lumberjack, solved this by building her own custom sized freestanding pantry!
Video Making: Watch It Happen!
Jen is very good at filming all the steps, so you can see how she does it. Here is the make a video for this custom freestanding pantry:
Plan and Product Links
Are you ready to manage your own pantry project? Here are the links for all the different DIYS and trash cans:
- The Shelf Help Configurator to design your own corpse
- A Template of Shelf Relief Racks for corpse instructions
- Rogue Engineer Makes Bin Plans
- Ana White H’s Shelf Plans
- Tier Trees (Almost Planned)
- Gallon Jars from Amazon
- Cereal Bins from Amazon
- Stackable Wire Baskets from Amazon
Good luck with your project! And many thanks to Jen for making this project possible and taking the time to share with us every step of the way.