Made by Hand Holiday 2021
It’s time to give! I partnered with Jaime Costiglio which will bring you a new free gift plan, every Friday for 12 weeks leading up to Christmas! Over the years, we’ve provided hundreds of plans, many of which you can do with scrap wood. See the entire Handbuilt Holiday Collection is here.
Owner of the Christmas Tree Card
Finding a nice way to display Christmas cards without damaging them with tacks or tape, or having to put a card holder on the wall is always a challenge. So we designed a decorative wooden Christmas tree, designed to hold Christmas cards.
- Freestanding – can be placed on a console table or even on the floor
- Simple and beautiful, allowing your Christmas cards to be visible
- Solid wood – can be painted or stained in any color
- Can be used as an alternative Christmas tree – just add gifts below! Perfect for small or temporary spaces.
- Unique – it’s an original design you won’t find anywhere else (though!)
- This is a great thing at Craft Bazaar – make and sell!
More Photos and Building Tips
This Christmas Tree Card Holder was designed by Jaime Costiglio for our Handbuilt Holiday series. Jaime provides many finished photos, creating tips, and creating photos on his website to help you create this project. Please take a second to read his build post:
Pin For Later!