Smoothie recipes are a summer must for breakfasts, snacks, any hour. Try a new recipe from our list below.
Smoothie Recipes for Summer
Keeping cool and staying fresh in the summer can be a challenge. Smoothies are a great solution to stay cool and sneak in some extra fruit and vegetables throughout the hot months. We have a variety of recipes that can enhance your smoothie game.
This post has affiliate links. Learn more and read our full disclosure policy HERE.
Best Blenders for Making Smoothies
Before you start using these star smoothie recipes in your blender. You can make smoothies using almost any blender, but having a very good blender will definitely make a difference in your smoothie consistency. We like it good Vitamix, like this. or Ninja Blender like this is a budget -friendly option.
By choosing a higher end blender you can achieve smoother smoothies, but we have a few other tips to make sure your home smoothies are as high notch as possible. a smoothie shop. Click the blenders below to purchase more of our favorites.
How to Make the Best Smoothies
We’ve been making smoothies for a long time and here are some of our best tips on how to mix a delicious one!
Tips on making the best smoothies
- Try to use frozen, fresh, or combination both to create the right consistency. If using fresh ingredients you can add some ice and if using all frozen add some juice, almond milk, or water to help thinning.
- Consider adding protein powder, PB2 powder, or other health stimulants.
- Enter the vegetables. Kale, spinach, and other vegetables are easy to add. I even added frozen cauliflower rice which is hard to taste when mixed with other ingredients.
- Freeze the ingredients in individual smoothie packs for quick and easy tossing in the blender.
- Think of yours order in ingredients. When using leafy greens it is best to first mix them with a liquid base and then add the frozen ingredients.
- Consider adding a flavor boost with cocoa powder, cinnamon, turmeric, ginger, or unsweetened matcha powder.
- When added to chia or flax seeds grind the seeds for a better consistency.
Here are our favorite smoothie recipes with something new to try for everyone. Who is calling you?
- Pina Colada Smoothie
- Mango Sunrise Smoothie
- Pumpkin-Apple Breakfast Smoothie
- Coconut Vanilla Matcha Smoothie
- Banana Blueberry Smoothie
- Smoothie at sunrise
- Thin Mint Smoothie
- Green Pistachio Smoothie
- Fresh Strawberry Smoothie
- Superfoods Smoothie
- Tropical Smoothie
Are you ready to make a new smoothie? We hope you enjoy these recipes as much as we do. Is there a smoothie recipe we should try? Drop in the comments we want to try it out!
More good summer recipes:
Please pin this post for later and follow with us on Pinterest:
Remodelaholic is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a way for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Please see our full disclosure HERE.