Sleepaway Camp Meet and Greet – Everything You Need to Know!
Tuesday, January 10 at 1 p.m
Finding the right camp for your child this summer can be a daunting task.
Let New York Family help by introducing you to five amazing sleepaway camp professionals.
Our panel of camp directors will introduce their camps and tell you about the fun options in store for your child this summer. After each camp director introduced their camp, attending families had the opportunity to ask questions related to their camp search in a moderated Q&A session.
- What parents should focus on when choosing a camp
- What are some of the most important benefits of camping
- Post-pandemic safety protocols
- What is the right time to send your child to summer camp
- Join us to hear and learn from these camp directors to help you and your family in their summer camp search.
- Camp Pembroke: Amy Coran, Co-Director
- Camp Southwoods: Stefanie Friedman, Assistant Director
- Frost Valley: Katie Taylor, Senior Director of Youth Development
- Independent Lake Camp: Gia Codispoti, Assistant Director
- Maine Camp Experience: Laurie Kaiden, Director and Campcierge