Made by Hand Holiday 2021
It’s time to give! I partnered with Jaime Costiglio which will bring you a new free gift plan, every Friday for 12 weeks leading up to Christmas! Over the years, we’ve provided hundreds of plans, many of which you can do with scrap wood. See the entire Handbuilt Holiday Collection is here.
Toy Barn You Can Build!
We wanted to add the toy barn to our collection of free building plans – because kids love to play with horses and farm animals.
There are many different styles of barn toys. For this plan, we are looking for a less expensive and open option!
Why We Love This Toy Barn Plan
- Construction is inexpensive using 1x2s and 1/4 “plywood
- Open style that is easy to play from all angles
- Driving center for tractors and horse trailers
- Great for children’s imaginations to pretend to be playing
- It’s fun to customize
- Great way to use scrap wood
- Beautiful and designed to look like a real barn
More Photos and Building Tips
This toy barn was built by Jaime Costiglio for our Handbuilt Holiday series. Jaime shared lots of photos and tips on making his post build. Please take a second to pop up and read his post before this plan.