My sister just moved to a new house. She loves the Pottery Barn Folsom Grand Console table for her space, but there are a few problems: It’s $1299, they don’t ship to Alaska, and it’s sold out.
So we decided to make a console table for his space, in the size he needed, in the color he wanted. Here’s how it’s done!
Watch the Build Video
Here is the build video that shows me building this console table:
Features of this Waterfall Console Table
- Beautiful, a work of art for your room
- Frame your items like a beautiful photo frame
- Mitered corners on both the face frame and carcass for a waterfall look
- Generous tabletop sufrace
- Two large lower shelves
- Solid pine wood exterior can be painted or stained any color
Free Plans for a Waterfall Framed Console Table
Free plans for this console table are below. Thanks for using my plans. Please send a photo of your project when it’s done, we’d love to see your work!